1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expenses strike as well. Snider Veterinary Services understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
4. Another option for your family and pet is Pet Insurance Coverage. You can research your insurance options and choose a plan which is best for you. All charges would be submitted by you directly to the insurance provider, and reimbursement would go to your directly from the insurance provider. Below you will find two pet insurance websites which can provide you with more information: